Privacy and Security Policy
The security and privacy of your data is a core part of our business, and is our top priority. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, store, disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy and security policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Titan Mint uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise our products online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads paid for by the Titan Mint on sites across the Internet. Titan Mint and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
As a visitor to our site, you can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the the Google Display Network ads that you will see by going to Ads Settings or installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Payment Card Industry Data Security ComplianceThe Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard is a worldwide standard for payment card and consumer financial data protection. It incorporates the requirements of the Visa USA Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) and the Visa International Account Information Security (AIS) program, the MasterCard International Site Data Protection (SDP) program, as well as the security requirements of American Express DSS, DiscoverCard DISC and the Japan Credit Bureau (JCB). VISA and Mastercard now require all merchants to adhere to the PCI security standard. Our compliance with PCI standards is certified by a certified PCI compliance services provider.
In order to maintain PCI Compliance certification, all publicly accessible internet devices and any associated domain(s) hosted on them must have been audited within the past 3 months, and all vulnerabilities categorized as Urgent, Critical, or High severity (Level 3 or greater) must have been corrected within 72 hours of their discovery.
Our website is tested with industry-standard PCI Compliance remote vulnerability testing, and are tested at least every 90 days to pass all external vulnerability audit recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security’s National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), the SANS/FBI Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilities list, as well as the vulnerability audit requirements of Visa’s CISP and AIS, MasterCard’s SDP, American Express’ DSS and Discover Card’s DISC security standards.
SSL Data Encryption
The Titan Min Inc. uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity. SSL is the industry standard security protocol to encode sensitive information, such as your credit card number. SSL creates a shared digital key, which only lets the sender and the receiver of the transmission scramble or unscramble information.